Renovations and staying modern are paramount to staying competitive in the hotel industry. On one hand, franchise companies ask for a lot in terms of improvements and renovations. It’s an industry that is always evolving because we as hoteliers are constantly striving to give our guests more.
This is where our consulting services can benefit you. Not all hotels need hands-on management or a full-on takeover. Some just need expertise, guidance and a push in the right direction.
Areas in which we help hotels succeed are:
- Revenue management: It’s our job to optimize your hotel. We believe every property has its own unique assets, but the gap lies in both identifying them and then executing. We help you take advantage of everything your hotel has to offer.
- Hotel operations: We can work through your processes with you, piece by piece, to ensure that everything is running smoothly. And then we work on what isn’t.
- Staff/management issues: The hotel industry has one of the highest turnover rates. To succeed, you have to know how to retain your staff. We ensure this isn’t a problem by helping with top-down training and finding other ways to hold on to your best people.
- Major renovations: Fortunately, the area which is so critical to a hotel’s success is the one in which we know best. Renovating is at the heart of what we do, and we know all the ways to turn your property into a marquee place.
- Marketing/Social Media: What use is a beautiful hotel without anybody to fill it? Our marketing and social media expertise helps you get the word out and let the people know just how beautiful your hotel is. We’ll even help with your website, too.
Why us, you may ask?
Our consulting services have resulted in drastic improvements in our past projects. We have 25 years of hotel experience, so we’ve managed and solved almost every issue a hotel can face. Our Certified Hotel Administrator and Certified Revenue Manager qualifications give us all the expertise to turn your distressed property into a profitable business.